You Want Me To Believe That? #3
Discussion Questions – Feb. 20, 2018
- How is your TEN going and what has God been teaching you? (As a reminder these are the suggested questions we used last week in walking through a TEN.)
- What does it say? (What is this passage telling me about Who God is, what He’s said and done, and what He wants).
- What does it mean? (What is the message that God desires to communicate through this passage).
- What does it mean to me? (How does God want me to apply this message to my life moving forward – how do I need to think and act differently).
- What is something that stood out to you in the message tonight and why?
- After having heard the message tonight, does it help you to be more confident in your belief in the Bible? If so, why?
- Read Hebrews 4:12. What are the implications of this verse for you when you do your daily TEN?