You Want Me To Believe That? #2
Discussion Questions – Feb. 13, 2018
- Talk about the expectations and hope for your group, including the requirements – like the TEN
- Do a TEN together. Read Romans 1:19-23. Try using these questions after reading the passage:
- What does it say? (What is this passage telling me about Who God is, what He’s said and done, and what He wants).
- What does it mean? (What is the message that God desires to communicate through this passage).
- What does it mean to me? (How does God want me to apply this message to my life moving forward – how do I need to think and act differently).
- If time allows, talk about something that stood out to you in the message tonight and why?