Discussion Questions – April 3, 2018
- How is your TEN going and what has God been teaching you? (As a reminder these are the suggested questions we’ve used in walking through a TEN.)
- What does it say? (What is this passage telling me about Who God is, what He’s said and done, and what He wants).
- What does it mean? (What is the message that God desires to communicate through this passage).
- What does it mean to me? (How does God want me to apply this message to my life moving forward – how do I need to think and act differently).
- What is something that stood out to you in the message tonight and why?
- The Big idea of tonight’s message was this: “If the cup of God’s wrath did not make Jesus give up on us, nothing will!” How does that truth impact you?
- How would your life be different tomorrow if you lived in a daily awareness of that truth? (What kind of response do you think God wants this truth to stir in us?)