The Best Story Ever #44
Discussion Questions – “The Best Story Ever” – April 25, 2017
- This past week in your TEN, what did God speak to you about?
- Haggai 1:13 - Then Haggai, the Lord’s messenger, gave the people this message from the Lord: “I am with you, says the Lord!”. This verse speaks to both the presence of God with His people as well as the excitement He has over their obedience. The same is true of you as a believer. How should these truths impact our emotions, perspective, and our behavior?
- Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin – Zechariah 4:10. What does this tell you about how God views your everyday small steps of obedience? Again, what affect should this have on you?
- Read Malachi 1:6-14. What is the main message of this passage? What does it look like in our lives when we give God our “leftovers”? How does that hurt us?
- The Big Message Truth of tonight was: “Take heart – Do right – Your Rescuer is coming!” Where in your life right now do you need to hear those words?