The Best Story Ever #43
Discussion Questions – “The Best Story Ever” – April 18, 2017
- This past week in your TEN, what did God speak to you about?
- Read Matthew 12:25. What does it look like for someone to have divided loyalties, especially when it comes to God? Why would Jesus care about this?
- When you think about God’s wrath and His righteous anger, what comes into your mind and why? Why is the truth of God’s anger actually something very positive?
- Read Zephaniah 3:17. The promises of God’s Presence, Power, Protection, Delight, and Rejoicing are ours as believers today. Which of these really connects with you now?
- Read I John 2:28. What do you want your life to look like when you see Jesus? What’s one thing you can do this week to significantly move your life in that direction?