The Best Story Ever #37
Discussion Questions – “The Best Story Ever” – Feb. 28, 2017
- This past week in your TEN, what did God speak to you about?
- Read Daniel 1:1-5. If you were Daniel, how would you feel – what would you be thinking – what do you think Satan would try to tempt you to believe?
- Read Daniel 1:8. Daniel was able to make this stand because he made God his starting point – his “True North” – for his life. What do you think it would look like for someone to make God their “True North” in:
- Their relationship world
- Their work world
- Their thought life
- Their prayer life
- Their social media life
- Their identity (how they view themselves)
- Close your time by discussing about the RAISE campaign. What are some ways your group can get involved?