The Best Story Ever #35
Download Video File Download Audio File How Do I Follow Jesus?
Discussion Questions – “The Best Story Ever” – Nov. 29, 2016
- If an outsider were to look at how you use your time, energy and resources, what would they learn about your priorities? Does this match up with what you say you value, and what God values?
- 1 Peter 4:7 says “Be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray.” How does money or material things impact your ability to seek the Lord?
- Do you live as if you’re focusing on heaven, where you plan to live forever, or on earth, where you’ll live one-billionth of your existence? In light of eternity, are you happy with where you’re placing your focus and efforts?
- How are you handling the money and things God has entrusted to you? How can you handle them better? Are you managing in such a way that God would be happy to give you more?
- Are you truly content? Or have you been deceived by the lie that if only I had [fill in the blank] then that would be enough, my life would be better. In what – or in whom – are you seeking satisfaction and abundant life that can be found in God alone?