The Best Story Ever #27
Discussion Questions – “The Best Story Ever” – Oct. 4, 2016
- This past week in your TEN, what did God speak to you about?
- (Talk about the retreat if it makes sense – Ask how God has been working out in their lives the things He spoke to them about on the retreat.)
- Read I Corinthians 6:13-20. What stands out to you in these verses and why? What practical steps can you take to obey the commands of verse 18 and 20?
- Wes suggested some questions to ask when approaching choices in a relationship:
How can I honor God with my body?
How holy and pure can I make this?
How can I shape my relationship to stand out and be different?
How would you answer these questions if you were/are in a relationship?
5. Wes made this statement: “When you understand how great the ‘Yes’ is, the ‘No’ gets way easier.” Do you agree or disagree? When you say “Yes” to Jesus regarding your relationship world, what exactly are you saying “Yes” to?