Spotlight Series #1
- Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17. How different would your life look if you always thought of Scripture in this way?
- Read James 5:19-20. How does this verse impact you perspective on correction? Is there any situation in your life now that this verse sheds light on, which you can act upon?
- Vinnie Mentioned two problems (or barriers) that can interfere with someone applying God’s Truth in their life:
- People make exceptions the rule, rather than making God’s Truth the rule
- People treat scripture as subjective truth rather than objective truth
Which of these have you personally experienced or have seen play out in a friend’s life? What happened?
- Read Proverbs 19:20 & Proverbs 10:17. In honest reflection of yourself, would you consider yourself someone who accepts/heeds discipline?