Draw Near #3
Discussion Questions – “Draw Near” – June 20, 2017
- This past week in your TEN, what did God speak to you about?
- Last week you recorded specific prayer requests together (in your egroup leader’s journal). Did you see God at work in any of those requests this past week?
- Read Colossians 1:13-17. When you think of Jesus as King what thoughts come into your mind? When you think of Jesus ruling your life, what thoughts come into your mind and why?
- Read Ephesians 2:1-3. What kind of a “king” is satan and what does he want for your life?
- Read James 4:6-8. According to these verses, what is our strategy to battle against the “king of this world”?
- Read Revelations 21:1-7. The King is coming!! How should this truth of God’s coming kingdom impact our life here and now? Specifically, how would we live differently tomorrow if we truly believed this?